For distribution, retail and manufacturing companies, ExpertAccounts provides an intelligent WMS ( Warehouse Management System), compatible with GS1 international standard. The WMS system allows inventory optimization: helps you track and automate inventory operations and find differences between the "book stock" and the stock on hand.
Why ExpertAccounts WMS ?
The main advantage of the WMS solution is that it is part of the ExpertAccounts ERP, as an add-on module, not a separate application, avoiding problems of integration between different applications, the main cause of the inefficiency of other systems. This makes implementation more quickly and easily.
Everything works perfectly integrated on the same platform: online shop, orders from field agents (SFA), inventory management and logistics (WMS), pricing policy and promotions, invoicing and accounting.
ExpertAccounts WMS System always gives you accurate, real-time information about stock in warehouse and provides seamless communication between warehouse staff, executives and managers. If you have multiple branches, you can control all of them, in real time and without any extra cost.
- Goods Receipt - recording the delivery order received from the incoming lorry driver, based on the purchase order.
- Check-In - each delivery from the supplier will be scanned with barcode readers when reaching the warehouse.
- Put-Away - Placing the goods in racks - the system automatically tells you the available locations (racks) where to place received goods.
- Stock-take - by scanning barcodes (product, batch, serial numbers, rack), with mobile devices with barcode scanner (or with a scanner connected via USB or Bluetooth to a tablet).
- Transfers between locations/racks or warehouses.
- Picking - Delivery goods from the warehouse - based on registered orders; picking is controlled from the back office - the system tells you from which batch and location you have to pick the goods; for larger orders, the system allows more employees to do picking at the same order. The system allocates the necessary stock for each order.
- Check-Out - optionally, another check can be made, through scanning goods before loading them in the truck or handling them to the courier.